Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Changing course, New Blog

I feel like I have two passions pulling at me, and they both seem to end up on this one blog. So, in an effort to keep things simpler, and more interesting for my readers; I've decided to begin a new blog. It is called "Making Money from home" You'll find it at www.weareunemployed.blogspot.com. It attempts to share our experiences since Don left work in October, 2007. I'll be sharing all my frugal tips and money saving ideas there.

This blog site, Vacation Education, will instead be completely devoted to sharing the activities and unit studies that you love to do with your family. Some of them will come from books already on the market, some will come from books we are working on currently, and some will be ideas that we just thought were great, but didn't necessarily make it into a specific book title in our series.

If you would like to know more about our book series, please visit our website; www.vacationeducationbooks.net

No comments: