Wednesday, July 2, 2008

you'll laugh about it later

Things that I didn't think were funny at the time, but now they kind of are:

Summer, age 4, in the midst of being reprimanded; waggled her pointer finger at me and said, "Don't you use that tone of voice with me!"

Ethan, age 3, at the end of a one hour drama that he had sat still and fairly quiet for (it was a Last Supper drama; when Jesus said that one would betray him; each character stood up and told of all their experiences with Jesus and then asked, "Is it I, Lord?"). Judas was last, and he asked, "Is it I, Lord?" It was a very dark and solemn play, but it was obvious that even the actors were struggling to keep their composure, when Ethan yelled out "YES!"

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but had a few moments and thought I would share those with you. I hope it puts a smile in your day!

Want to know more about this author?
Visit vacationeducationbooks.net

No comments: